Granite Games Venue of 2020
Viking Lakes | Eagan, MN
We’ll be putting down roots at Viking Lakes, where the Minnesota Vikings train. This 5-star, state-of-the-art facility is jaw-dropping.
Here’s some quick Information
- Established in 2018
- 200-acre campus
- 15 minutes from the MSP Airport
- TCO Performance Center, the best in-class training facility of the Minnesota Vikings
- TCO Stadium, a 6,500-seat venue (aka our main stage for GG action)
- Twin Cities Orthopedics Clinic & Training HAUS, an elite performance facility
- Large variety of lodging and dining options in close proximity to venue
If you’ve been to St Cloud, you know it’s a bit off the beaten path, and while we’re incredibly proud of our roots, we’re incredibly excited to tout that the Viking Lakes campus is a mere 15-minute drive from the Minneapolis St Paul Airport and athletes, spectators and volunteers will have countless options for both lodging and great food while in town.
We can’t wait to host you all in our brand new digs. Don’t forget to book your travel ASAP if you’re traveling the Road to Minnesota!