What is a Granite Games Community?
- Communities are a group of athletes looking to compete! Athletes do not need to train at the same gym to create a Community.
- Anyone is welcome to create a Granite Games Community.
- The individual who registers the Community is the Community Leader
- After the Community Leader has finished registration, his/her athletes will then be able to register under their Community Team Name.
- All levels of athletes are welcome to join a community. The top two male and top two female scores (ages 19-44) will count towards the Community Team score.
- Each Community has the opportunity to qualify one Community Team for the Granite Games.
Why a Start Granite Games Community?
- You can win prizes! That’s right, we’re rewarding your Community with awesome gifts from our sponsors!
- Create excitement and camaraderie amongst your membership with three weeks of friendly competition.
- Opportunity to qualify your Community for a team in the Community Team Division and compete at the 2017 Granite Games.
ONLINE QUALIFIER – June 7TH – June 26TH
Everyone begins their Road to Minnesota with the Online Qualifier. In addition to testing your limits and measuring yourself against your peers, the Online Qualifier offers weekly chances to win prizes and swag from our sponsors!
Over the course of 3 weeks, athletes will test themselves against their peers as they work to earn their place at the 2017 Kill Cliff Granite Games.
Prizes for Community Owners
Build your community and get rewarded for your hard work!