What is a Granite Games Community?
- Communities are a group of athletes looking to compete! Athletes do not need to train at the same gym to create a Community.
- Anyone is welcome to create a Granite Games Community.
- The individual who registers the Community is the Community Leader
- After the Community Leader has finished registration, his/her athletes will then be able to register under their Community Team Name.
- All levels of athletes are welcome to join a community, but only the top two male and top two female AsRx scores will count towards the Community Team score.
- Each Community has the opportunity to qualify one Community Team for the Granite Games.